Deep Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Services in the UK
Kitchen Deep Cleaning is a process that should be viewed as due diligence and Hydro-X Air are proud to provide it as a service.
The hygiene levels of commercial kitchens have to be upheld to high standards and by using the necessary equipment we are proud to achieve these standards.
With our extensive expert cleaning experience, we will tackle even the hardest of places to reach within the kitchen area with our cleaning equipment, leaving you surprised at just how clean we can really make it.
Food preparation areas should be dealt with in the strictest manner and there are several benefits to the deep cleaning process.
The Benefits of Kitchen Deep Cleaning
- Fully compliant with the Food Safety Act 1990 and Food Hygiene Regulations 2006
- Keep employees and members of the public safer from infection with a cleaner environment for food preparation
- Customers will have a more optimal experience in a space with a higher standard of hygiene, potentially resulting in better reviews
- The chance of pest control being called and animal infestations occurring is greatly reduced with a cleaner kitchen
- Illnesses stemming from unhygienic food are prevented if commercial Kitchen Deep Cleaning is actioned on a consistent basis
Our Commercial Cleaning Process
- Induction – Hydro-X Air Staff will perform an on-site specific risk assessment and determine the quotation.
- Isolation – Shut down and isolate the specified kitchen appliances due to be deep cleaned.
- Prepare Cleaning Solutions – Paying close attention to personal safety and protection.
- Marking Areas of Work – The area is assessed in greater depth, prioritisation begins with higher-level items cleaned first, ensuring the lowest level of contamination possible.
- Reporting – At the end of the site visit a full comprehensive report is provided within 24 hours of completion, including pre and post images for reflection and full details of works completed.
How long does it take to Deep Clean a Kitchen?
We endeavour to get all kitchens deep cleaned overnight as to not affect day-to-day operations of any business, no matter how big or small. Every project is different and we offer a free comprehensive survey at the point of enquiry where we will issue the survey and quotation report within 24 hours.
Hydro-X Air understand how vital it is that the employees are returned into the kitchen in a fast, safe and secure manner, as to not affect their workspace for an extended period of time. We fully appreciate that within this bustling industry, planned preventive maintenance needs to be completed against a tight window of opportunity to ensure there are no disruptions to the core operations of the business.
We’re happy to discuss timescales and provide a free quote if you give us a call or email.
Why should you use Hydro-X Air for your Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleaning Services?
- Over 36 Years of Health and Safety Experience with a dedicated Deep Cleaning department and a management team
- All the engineers are enhanced DBS cleared with full uniform and photo ID
- Low percentage of callbacks, we reward staff with a monthly performance bonus on a ‘right first time’ basis, following structured KPI’s
- Fully Trained engineers
- Dynamic risk assessments completed before any commencement of works
- 92% of customers are Willing to Recommend us to other companies
- Same day service reports and follow up call
- 24 hour post clean report