Based in the South of England
Permanent and full time
Why would YOU want to join Hydro-X?
Hydro-X has been around since 1984, and year on year has grown sustainably, now with offices all over the country, and supplying water hygiene and water treatment services to over 800 blue chip and medium sized businesses.
Hydro-X is the largest independently owned businesses in the industry and continues to grow at an impressive rate and be profitable whilst others are falling.
We have an excellent reputation as an employer that looks after and rewards its staff – more than 20% of our company has been with us for more than 10 years!
You will have the potential to substantially increase your income with our generous and industry-beating commission and bonus policies and will be provided with a company vehicle, laptop, smart phone, and tablet.
Why join the Southern Regional Team?
- A strong database of contacts proving you with quality leads for quick success
- Systemic support from Marketing, Technical, Health and Safety to help and encourage you to succeed
- We have a strong presence in high-growth markets including data centres, district energy and food manufacture
- We have a strong presence across other more diverse industries/public sector where we have long-term contracts in place
- There is so much scope to develop and grow National Accounts/major prospects
Why would WE want you to join Hydro-X?
- We pay the best to get the best – you should be ambitious and have high personal drive to succeed, putting the qualities of risk management, customer support, and service delivery at the forefront of your day
- You might currently be a dynamic Account Manager in the industry who wants to spend more time selling and less time servicing.
- You might currently be an experienced sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset