Process Engineering for Distribution & Logistics
The nation’s retail, distribution, and logistics sectors are the lifeblood of the country, with their smooth operations, being the hustle and bustle behind thousands of premises up and down the country. Health and Safety, uptime and turnaround, as well as cost savings are key to the sector’s success, and key drivers for operators.
Improving efficiencies with better water treatment from Hydro-X Engineering
Water is used across the sector for a number of different applications, including domestic systems, industrial chilling and cooling, tray and dolav washing, as well as vehicle maintenance and washing. Keeping this water supply flowing, meeting the water quality requirements, whilst minimising waste, and maximising water reuse is of primary importance for operators and retailers alike.
Hydro-X Engineering, providing water-saving solutions to the distribution and logistic sectors.
The team at Hydro-X Engineering are experienced in implementing engineered water solutions to help with the main challenges of the sector, from cooling systems to wash water reuse systems.
Our comprehensive product range includes:
- Tray wash and dolav wash water recycling systems
- Water system remote monitoring and control systems
- Packaged pre-treatment: water softeners, water distribution, and ion-exchange systems.
- Chemical dosing and control systems, including remote chemical usage and level monitoring.
- Biofilm and scale monitoring systems, linked to automatic dosing for live remediation.
- Cooling tower bleed recovery systems, to capture and reuse cooling tower wastewater.
WE CAN HELP YOU REDUCE WATER USAGE, IMPROVE WATER QUALITY, AND INCREASE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE. TO LEARN MORE, CONTACT HYDRO-X ENGINEERING TODAY
Are you ready to reduce your sites water usage and improve water quality? Request a callback from one of our team today…