Improve Healthcare Water Quality with Process Engineering
The hospital and healthcare industry in the UK is critical to the growing and ageing population in the UK. The industry provides medical, diagnostic, and treatment services to both private and public sector hospitals and facilities across the UK. With budgets in the world-renowned National Health Service (NHS) under pressure, the demand for private facilities has increased.
The NHS has suffered the slowest decade of spending growth of its existence, while inpatient admissions have risen, and the total number of beds have declined. Water of different qualities is needed throughout hospitals and healthcare facilities, for a wide range of uses, including:
- Domestic services such as drinking, hand washing, and showers.
- Sterile Services (SSD) and pure water for labs.
- Renal Dialysis water systems, as well as renal dialysis distribution ring-mains and media panels.
- Utilities including stream, heating and cooling closed systems.
- On-Site laundry facilities.
- Hydrotherapy and rehabilitation pools.
Improving compliance, reducing costs, optimising water usage with Hydro-X Engineering
Regardless of the water use, or hospital funding, Hydro-X Engineering can demonstrate improved compliance, reduced operational costs, and optimised water usage. We can achieve this together, by working closely with hospitals and healthcare facilities to identify where water is used, where there are potential improvements, modifications, or opportunities to implement better engineering solutions.
From initial consultation, throughout the survey and design process, to implementation and installation, our engineers work closely with the hospital staff and wider team to ensure that our engineered solutions are implemented with minimal disruption to staff and patients. All delivered by our project management and installation engineers, who we believe are the best in the industry.
Maintain system performance with Hydro-X Engineering’s service and maintenance packages
Service and maintenance, despite all of our best efforts and intentions, are often addressed when our bicycles, cars, ovens or washing machines develop a problem. It can be hard to act preventatively while everything seems as it should. And, then out of the blue, it’s time for an expensive repair or replacement when the unexpected happens.
Vital water and wastewater treatment systems in hospitals and healthcare facilities are no different. And it can be a significant challenge to identity issues within bespoke, complex, sometimes hidden technologies, until it is too late. Resulting in time-consuming and costly repairs, negatively impacting you, our customers, and the services you provide to the wider population.
It’s why at Hydro-X Engineering we were inspired to collaborate with our customers, to create new ways of working. Forging a modern approach to service and maintenance together, that will leave you feeling informed, confident and in control of your water and wastewater technology at all times. At Hydro-X Engineering, we pride ourselves on being able to offer a leading service and maintenance package to our customers. This includes:
- Competitive planned preventative maintenance contracts, with regular service intervals.
- Preferential call out rates with 24/7 support from our excellent service engineers.
- Critical spares stocking.
- As part of our initial service visit, we will identify any single points of failure, or at-risk components as part of our comprehensive dilapidation survey and report.
Hydro-X Engineering offer a full range of customised engineering solutions to water treatment challenges
Our products and services can include:
- Pre-Treatment for steam and cooling systems, including filtration, water softeners, and Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
- Cooling tower bleed recovery systems to reduce water usage and carbon footprint.
- Borehole treatment for providing site wide private water supply.
- Secondary disinfection including Ultra-Violet (UV), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) and other options.
- Process and wastewater treatment and reuse systems.
- Dilapidation and condition surveys
- Servicing maintenance
- Repairs of water treatment equipment.
- Biofilm and scale monitoring systems, linked to automatic dosing for live remediation.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP MINIMISE DOWNTIME, IMPROVE WATER QUALITY, AND REDUCE COSTS IN THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY, CONTACT HYDRO-X ENGINEERING TODAY
Are you ready to reduce costs and improve water quality? Request a callback from one of our team today…