- Designed for ACoP L8 tasks
- Choose from Budget | Basic | Pro
- Next day delivery available
- Manufactured In The UK
3 Ply Disposable Face Masks
- IN STOCK NOW
- Supplied in boxes of 50
- 3 Ply Non-Woven Disposable Face Masks are quality non-woven face masks that are intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross-infection in surgical, medical, dental, food preparation and other clean or sensitive environments
- Verification to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and designed to provide some protection against solids, water-based aerosols, and oil-based aerosols.
- Please note – these are not medical-grade masks
Please Select Size Required:
Delivery 2-3 working days
Or Request A Pro Forma At Checkout
Available On Most Products
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
On Like-For-Like Items *
Water Hygiene Control Supplies
Chat, Telephone, Email
What can Disposable 3 ply Face Masks be used for?
When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people. If the infected person wears a facemask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which can protect other people from becoming sick.
Disposable masks can be used to prevent pathogens and germs being spread by the wearer. This can be required in a number of circumstances including:
How do Face Masks work?
The masks are manufactured from 3-ply, spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric.
Whilst being light-weight and comfortable. The elasticated loops are latex-free to minimise allergic reactions.
How to use this product
Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the bin. You should also dispose of and replace your mask when they become moist.
Disposable masks are easy to use, simply follow the following steps:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask
- Remove a 3 ply face mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask
- The coloured side of the mask should face away from you
- Place a loop around each ear to secure
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
How to remove the 3 ply disposable face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Avoid touching the front of the mask as it is contaminated – only touch the ear loops
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask
- Dispose of the mask in a bin
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer