- Supplied in a single 500ml bottles or 5L drums
- 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol
- UK Made, fast drying antiseptic that kills 99.99% of bacteria, germs and viruses
- Can be used to disinfect surfaces, utensils and equipment as well as being suitable to use as an antiseptic or antibacterial agent and skin cleaner
- It can also be used to disinfect phones, computers and office equipment
Bottle may vary from the image shown
Available On Most Products
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
On Like-For-Like Items *
Water Hygiene Control Supplies
Chat, Telephone, Email
Personal use: Apply Antiseptic Disinfectant to hands, rub in, ensuring contact with fingernails and in-between fingers. No water required. Antiseptic Disinfectant can also be applied to the body. However, do not use on damaged, sensitive or irritated skin.
Surfaces use: Simply spray and wipe Antiseptic Disinfectant using a clean cloth. To disinfect electronic equipment, spray onto a clean cloth and wipe over.
Classification according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS). Avoid eye contact. Do not use on damaged, sensitive or irritated skin. Adult supervision required for child use.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Do not spray directly onto electronic equipment.