Hand Sanitiser Gel (70% Alcohol)
- Supplied in single bottles/containers: 1 x 100ml bottle, 1 x 500ml bottle, 1 x 5L drum
- 70% alcohol sanitiser gel
- Public Health England advice specifies that hand sanitisers should have 60% or higher alcohol content to be effective against the COVID-19 virus
- A useful tool in the battle against viruses including norovirus and coronavirus
Bottle may vary from the image shown
Available On Most Products
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
On Like-For-Like Items *
Water Hygiene Control Supplies
Chat, Telephone, Email
Our Hand Sanitising Gel is a UK Made, fast drying 70% Alcohol hand sanitiser that kills 99.99% of bacteria, germs and viruses.
No water needed – perfect for the car, office or workplace. Refreshes and leaves hands feeling soft. Bottle features handy pump dispenser.
Please note bottle may vary.
How to Use Our Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel
- Place a small amount of the sanitiser into the centre (palm) of your hand
- Rub hands together in a circular motion for around 30 seconds
- Make sure to grasp each thumb as this can be missed when the initially rubbing stage is being completed
- Rub the upper tip of your fingernails into the palm of the opposite hand in a circular motion for 30 seconds
- Place one hand on top of the other, interlocking your fingers and rub forwards and backwards
- Make sure the hands are thoroughly dry by the end of this process if there is still a liquid gel substance present on the hands then go back to the first step and repeat the process in the same order until dry.
Note – This product is quick drying as mentioned above, so the chances of having to repeat the ‘palm with fingers interlaced’ process are very slim.
Washing Your Hands and Using Hand Sanitiser Gel
It’s no secret that while the pandemic is ongoing, the government has been strongly advising the general public to wash their hands as often as possible. Instructions have been released with a step-by-step process in order to educate everyone on how to do this correctly to prevent the spread of germs and therefore COVID.
But what happens when hand soaps and water or handwashing facilities aren’t available? This is not an ideal situation and this is where Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel comes in. In a perfect world, they should both be done in unison (albeit not at the same time), but as the COVID-19 situation has proven, different scenarios can come into play and adaptations have to be made to maintain good personal hand hygiene.
As effective as the Hand Sanitiser Gel (5L, 500ml) is at destroying viruses, bacteria and other pathogens (Kills 99.99%), it must be handled in a safe, careful manner.
- It must be kept away from children, out of reach and in a safe place which can’t be easily accessed by anyone young (as it could affect their skin in a harsher manner than a fully grown adult)
- The container must be kept well shut at all times, this is essential as any slight spillages could be accessed by children or pets
- ONLY use the antibacterial hand gel on your hands, this is imperative as this is what it was purposefully designed for. Any contact with eyes, face or other body parts could result in severe irritation and a trip to the hospital
- Ensure the bottle/drum is kept away from any naked flames or hot surfaces, a prime example of this would be an oven hob
- Keep the product away from a place that food or drink is stored (this could result in either a mix up or contamination) and this includes dog or cat food
Hand Sanitiser Gel On the Move
One of the biggest perks of using the alcohol gels is that it can be applied when you are out and about in public (for the limited time that you are). It can give you more of a peace of mind when you are making the essential trip to the supermarket and help to avoid any transmission from occuring.
Shopping trolleys, door handles and food packaging are all handled by members of the public who could be potentially carrying the Coronavirus. As scary as that may sound, using Hand Sanitiser Gel (500ml, 5L) can help to extinguish anything picked up from these key touchpoints on a shopping trip and help to prevent cross infection.
We would like to also acknowledge that some supermarkets are offering free hand sanitiser although we are unsure of the quality, and we know this is not always the case.
Why should you choose Alcohol Hand Sanitiser over Alcohol Free Hand Sanitiser?
Hand Sanitiser Gel containing a substantial amount of alcohol content (for example ours at 70%) kills 99.99% of bacteria and virus particles which just goes to show their reliability.
Their non-alcohol counterparts do not come with this guarantee. Meaning those who choose to use them are giving themselves a lesser chance of protection against harmful germs, as more of the particles may survive on the applicants skin.