Job Title: Junior Systems Developer
Reports To: IT & Business Systems Manager
Location: Dinnington, Sheffield.
Employment: Full time
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding national company which continues to grow significantly year on year. The Hydro-X Group is the UK’s leading privately-owned Environmental Services company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Systems Developer. The successful candidate will have ownership of our business systems and offer innovative solutions to assist Hydro-X in achieving its goals in automation and optimisation.
· Developing custom solutions using your skills in PHP
· Assisting the IT Team with the deployment and training of user departments
· Providing Software Support to the IT Team regarding Application Queries
· Liaising with user departments regarding system enhancements
· Configuring, debugging, testing and documents new applications and enhancements
Must have experience of;
· PHP development language
· Apache Server
Experience in Java Script, CSS, SOAP API’s desirable, but not essential.
Why would WE want you to join Hydro-X?
· You will have excellent debugging skills & a strong ability to produce documentation
· You should have good communication skills, and be able to work alone as well as part of a team to achieve set targets and goals
· Work closely and liaise with external service providers
· You should be organised and punctual with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
· You should be enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills to better yourself and the company
· You will be a critical and analytical thinker
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Development: 1 year (Preferred)