RECRUITMENT AND HR COORDINATOR
Pay: £22,000 – £25,000
Full time, bonus scheme available on successful completion of probation
Hydro-X Group provides Water, Air Engineering and Training compliance services, and trading started in 1984.
Our philosophy is to: employ, develop and retain talented people.
Adopting a proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment and Onboarding Co-Ordinator to join our fast-paced human resources team, responsible for 250+ employees.
Your focus will be on coordinating the recruitment activities reporting to the Recruitment and Onboarding Manager, providing a proactive and effective resourcing solution to the business.
This role would be a great opportunity for someone who is currently a recruitment administrator wanting to take that next step in their career.
About the role
- Working closely with hiring managers to develop job specifications and requirements
- Headhunting candidates through CV search websites
- Developing engaging job adverts that are advertised to the correct specification and compliant with employment legislation
- Perform effective sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Maintaining relationships and networking with recruiters and job site contacts
- Conduct prescreening calls and interviews, via telephone, Teams and face to face
- Updating a tracking system through excel
- Take steps to ensure a consistently positive candidate experience
- Reviewing CVs to provide shortlists for hiring managers to review
- Internal talent identification and management
- Onboarding new starters and coordinating induction days
- Completing right to work checks
- General recruitment administration
Why would we want you to join Hydro-X?
- Strong organisational and creative skills
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to deal effectively and establish rapport with people at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines, prioritising with a flexible approach.
- Ability to manage multiple roles at one time.
- Must be able to work well within a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Highly organised and consultative.
Advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in an in-house role
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates.
- Skilled in a variety of direct sourcing techniques.
Furthermore, retaining our employees is the building block of a successful organisation and we want to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with opportunities for flexible working, social activities, and community involvement projects.
Hydro-X is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Recruitment Occupations: 1 year (required)