- Supplied as 6 x 750ml screw-top bottles (with 2 reusable trigger spray heads, as there is a Global shortage of spray head supply)
- Supplied as 1 x 5L drum
- 60 sec contact time, then wipe off
- DDP-based (Didecyldimethylammonium chloride)
- Virucidal / Bactericidal Disinfectant
- Virucidaly active against all enveloped viruses (including Coronavirus, Influenza virus, HIV)
- Passes EN 1276 :1997
- Passes EN 14476:2013+A1
- A spray on and wipe off virucidal / bactericidal disinfectant for general use
Available On Most Products
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
On Like-For-Like Items *
Water Hygiene Control Supplies
Chat, Telephone, Email
Disinfection Spray Uses
- Use disinfectant spray bottle daily to maintain clean and hygienic conditions
- A proven virucidal/bactericidal disinfectant spray
- Safe to use on all touch and washable surfaces
- Virucidal activity against all enveloped viruses and kill pathogens, including Coronavirus (COVID-19), Influenza virus and HIV
What surfaces can you use this Disinfectant Spray on?
Ideal for all these key areas:
- General areas: Door handles, finger plates, communal equipment, tables, chairs, etc.
- Care homes: All touch surfaces that are washable.
- Kitchens: Work surfaces, fridges, chillers, microwaves, shelves, draining boards, sinks, etc.
- Food Industry: Conveyors, preparation surfaces, trolleys, shelves, equipment, etc.
- Bars/restaurants: Tables, counters, bars, etc.
Ideal for disinfecting all water resistant surfaces:
- Stainless steel
- Tiled surfaces
How to disinfection surfaces with Covid-19 Antibacterial Spray?
Spray disinfectant onto the surface, agitate if required and wipe dry with a clean cloth or paper towel. Wash the cloth after one use, otherwise throw away the paper towel.
Avoid mixing cleaning products together as this can create toxic fumes.
Why you need to clean surfaces with antibacterial spray to protect against Covid-19?
Covid-19 bacteria can spread through either direct contact, small droplets or aerosols. This can be spread between individuals, as well as on surfaces.
A majority of the public are unaware of the spread through surfaces. However, ensuring these areas are disinfected regularly is just as important as other measures* when protecting against coronavirus. This is because individuals can cough or sneeze and then touch a door handle, for example.
Measures to be taken to protect yourself against Covid-19:
How often should I use Covid-19 disinfectant spray?
Using anti Covid-19 disinfectant spray helps protect from transmission of the virus. In addition, the frequency of cleaning should be increased during this time.
A surface should be disinfected twice a day as a minimum amount, at the beginning and end of the day. This is according to the UK Government on advice for Covid-19 disinfectant. However, it is advised to clean frequently touched surfaces more than this recommended amount. These surfaces may include: door handles, light switches, work surfaces, remote controls and electronic devices. Furthermore, hand santising stations should be near these areas as well.
Please also consider more public areas will also need cleaning more than the recommended amount. These areas may include communal kitchens and bathrooms. Additionally, you may also consider reducing or removing clutter to make frequent cleaning easier.
Increasing regular surface disinfectant use is essential in reducing the spread of Covid-19.