- Designed for ACoP L8 tasks
- Choose from Budget | Basic | Pro
- Next day delivery available
- Manufactured In The UK
- Supplied as 6 x 750ml screw-top bottles with 2 x reusable trigger spray heads owing to shortage of spray-head supply
- DDP-based (Didecyldimethylammonium chloride)
- Virucidal / Bactericidal Disinfectant
- Virucidaly active against all enveloped viruses (including Coronavirus, Influenza virus, HIV)
- Passes EN 1276 :1997
- Passes EN 14476:2013+A1
- A spray on and wipe off virucidal / bactericidal disinfectant for general use
Please Select Size Required:
Delivery 2-3 working days
Or Request A Pro Forma At Checkout
Available On Most Products
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
On Like-For-Like Items *
Water Hygiene Control Supplies
Chat, Telephone, Email
A proven virucidal/bactericidal disinfectant which is safe to use on all touch surfaces that are washable. Suitable for use in food preparation areas.
Use daily to maintain clean and hygienic conditions. Virucidal activity against all enveloped viruses including Coronavirus, Influenza virus and HIV.
Ideal for disinfecting all water resistant surfaces, such as; glass, aluminium, stainless steel, rubber, ceramic, plastic and tiled surfaces.
General areas: Door handles, finger plates, communal equipment, tables, chairs, etc.
Care homes: All touch surfaces that are washable.
Kitchens: Work surfaces, fridges, chillers, microwaves, shelves, draining boards, sinks, etc.
Food Industry: Conveyors, preparation surfaces, trolleys, shelves, equipment, etc. Bars/restaurants: Tables, counters, bars, etc.
Spray onto the surface, agitate if required and wipe dry with a clean cloth or paper towel.