Microbiological Dipslide Incubators for Water Testing
We offer a variety of dipslide incubators for water testing to suit everyone!
- Five dipslide incubators for water testing
- Safe and low voltage
- Made in the UK – to the highest standard
- Fast shipping
- Upgrades and accessories
See Our Range of Incubators Below
Available On Most Products
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
On Like-For-Like Items *
Water Hygiene Control Supplies
Chat, Telephone, Email
Dipslide Incubators For Water Testing
Choose The Right One For Your Needs
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) recommends the use of dipslides to monitor the levels of ‘aerobic’ bacteria in many different environments. The dipslide test consists of a sterile reactive agar on a plastic paddle, which is dipped into the sample liquid or pressed onto the surface. The dipslide is then placed in a microbiological dipslide incubator for water testing. This must be placed for a fixed period of time at a fixed temperature, as this allows the bacteria to grow.
GNAT MX2 Dipslide Incubator
The smallest incubator kit in our range.
The GNAT MX2 dipslide incubator for water testing is perfect for all low-volume dipslide applications. Plug in and go!
The GNAT MX2 incubator features upgraded functionality to make your small scale incubation solution even simpler. The MX2 is our bespoke brand. It can be used for situations that require a small scale incubation, which can include one to two tests in any 48 hour period.
The addition of low voltage heater control technology means the MX2 can run via an optional in-car cigarette socket. As a result, this gives you unparalleled versatility in situations where mobile/field testing may be required.
The GNAT MX2 is the market leader in easy, low-cost compliance solutions for industry standard TVC testing.
The GNAT incubator is pre-set; all you have to do is allow 15-20 minutes to stabilize – then incubate.
A yellow heating indicator cuts in and out as heat is required.
Key Features of the Dipslide Incubator
- Incubates up to 2 dipslides (low volume incubator)
- Constant incubator temperature – pre-set at 30 degreess
- Reliable indication of sanitary – fully automated (no moving parts thermostat etc.)
- Automatic heat indicator light that illuminates when heat is being applied
- Case size – 15 x 8 x 9 cm
- Light Weight – 1.1kg
£134.63 (ex VAT)
Orion MX8 Dipslide Incubator
The stylish and robust design of the Orion MX8 features a tough 4mm ABS injection moulded body. It also includes a strong HIP lid. Therefore, this dipslide incubator is ideal for demanding industrial applications on site.
An optional 12v cigar lighter cable is available allowing the Orion MX8 to be used in a vehicle if required.
The unit holds up to 8 slides safely in the special wells. In addition, a clear lid is supplied to ensure the incubation is even to reduce sanitary risk.
- Holds up to 8 dipslides
- Includes mains power pack and universal plug option
- Ready to use and measure total coliform
- Temperature controlled at 30 degrees
- Light weight 1.1kg
- External case size- (footprint) 22 x 13 x 15(H) cm
£209.00 (ex VAT)
Discovery MX10 Dipslide Incubator
The Discovery MX10 dipslide incubator for water testing is specifically designed for dipslides, but is easily capable of a several 100mm Petri-dishes. Applications can be applied both on-site and in a vehicle.
The efficient design helps minimise drain on the vehicle battery. Furthermore, the robust ABS case is ideal for a life out in the field.
- Holds up to 10 dipslides
- Temperature range +5 to 45 degrees
- Light weight 1.2 kg
- Safe, reliable and accurate
- Chamber Size (useable) – 11 x 13 x 70 (H) cm
- External case size- (footprint) 27 x 21 x 10(H) cm
- Total Weight – Inc cables and adaptor 1.2 Kg
£250.00 (ex VAT)
Challenger MX25 ‘MINI’ Incubator
The newly upgraded Challenger MX25 mini dipslide incubator is the first choice for quick and easy analysis of dipslides, Reagent Tests or small scale off-field laboratory applications.
The tough Polycarbonate clear lid and HIPS base means the incubator for water testing is robust enough for the most hostile working environments.
- Hold up to 25 dipslides / 30 x 95mm Petri dishes
- Temperature range +5 to 45 Degrees
- Tough and robust
- Chamber Size (useable) – 18 x 18 x 15 cm (Height) cap 5.2 litres
- External case size- (footprint) 26 x 32 x 27 cm
- Weight 2.1 kg
£252.00 (ex VAT)
Ranger MX45 ‘MINI’ Incubator
The Ranger MX45 sets leading standards for economic portable incubation of dipslides and other rapid water quality tests.
This dipslide incubator for water testing is designed to be used in the field, site or laboratory facilities. Additionally, it is supplied ready for use on mains (worldwide plug and voltages) or 12 volts (vehicle cigar lighter). All ready to go!
The MX solid state temperature control technology and heat reservoir chassis guarantee superb heat distribution without any fans or moving parts.
- Holds up to 45 dipslides or 3 stacks of 100mm Petri-dishes
- Temperature range +5 to 45 Degrees
- Ready to use
- New High-Impact Case now features internal Storage for cables & power pack
- Chamber Size (useable) – 30 x 15 x 13 (H) cm
- External case size- (footprint) 42 x 22 x 23(H) cm
- Total Weight – Inc cables & adaptor 3.5 Kg
£318.00 (ex VAT)
* Please Note: Dipslide incubators for water testing (including drinking water) are excluded from our price match guarantee.
If you have any further questions or requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us on: 01909 66 67 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org