Hand Sanitiser Gel (70% Alcohol)
- Best selling hand sanitiser gel UK
- Contains 70% alcohol to keep you protected
- Fast drying hand sanitiser alcohol gel
- Hand gel that’s proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria
- Certified Surgical/Medical grade
- Effective against enveloped viruses (according to EN 14476)
- Supplied as: 20 x 100ml bottle, 1 x 500ml bottle, 1 x 5 litre drum
- Bulk buy discounts available now at an affordable price
Available On Most Products
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
On Like-For-Like Items *
Water Hygiene Control Supplies
Chat, Telephone, Email
Benefits of our Hand Sanitiser Gel UK
- Our essential Hand Sanitiser Gel 5 litre is UK Made.
- It’s fast drying, with no water needed. Therefore, it’s perfect for the car, office or workplace.
- Our 70% alcohol hand sanitiser gel kills 99.99% of bacteria, germs and viruses.
- Refreshes and leaves hands feeling soft.
- Bottles feature a handy pump dispenser.
How to Use Our Hand Sanitiser Alcohol Gel
- Place a small amount of the hand sanitiser gel into the centre (palm) of your hand
- Rub hands together with a circular motion in palm with fingers interlaced. This should be done for around 30 seconds
- Grasp each thumb, as this can be missed when the initially rubbing stage is being completed
- Rub the hand sanitiser alcohol gel in the upper tip of your fingernails, into the palm of the opposite hand, in a circular motion for 30 seconds
- Place one hand on top of the other, interlocking your fingers, rubbing forwards and backwards
- Make sure the hands are thoroughly dry by the end of this process. However, if antibacterial hand gel is still present on the hands, then go back to the first step and repeat the process
Note – This product is quick drying as mentioned above, so the chances of having to repeat number 6 are unlikely.
Washing Your Hands vs Using Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel
The government has been strongly advising the general public to wash their hands as often as possible. As a result, instructions have been released with a step-by-step process. This intends to educate everyone on how to do this correctly to prevent the spread of germs and viruses. In these times hand hygiene is significantly important.
What happens when hand soap and water, or other handwashing facilities, aren’t available? This is where Hand Sanitiser Alcohol Gel comes in. Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel 5L is proven to be just as effective as washing your hands.
The Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel 5 litre is effective at destroying viruses, bacteria and other pathogens (Kills 99.99%). However, it must be handled in a safe, careful manner.
- It must be kept away from children, out of reach and in a safe place.
- Shouldn’t be easily accessed by anyone young, as it could affect their skin in a harsher manner than a fully grown adult.
- The container must be kept well shut at all times. This is essential as any slight spillages could be accessed by children or pets.
- ONLY use the alcohol sanitiser gel on your hands. This is imperative as this is what it was purposefully designed for. Additionally any contact with eyes, face or other body parts could result in severe irritation and being referred to hospital.
- Ensure the bottle or drum is kept away from any naked flames or hot surfaces. A prime example of this would be an oven hob.
- Keep the product away from a place that food or drink is stored, which includes dog or cat food. This could result in either a mix up or contamination.
Hand Gel On the Move
One of the biggest perks of hand santiser gel is that it can be applied when you are out in public. This can give you a peace of mind when you are making the essential trip to the supermarket, as it will avoid any transmission from occurring.
Shopping trolleys, door handles and food packaging are all handled by members of the public, who could be potentially carrying viruses. As scary as that may sound, using hand sanitiser acohol gel can help to extinguish anything picked up from these key touchpoints and help prevent cross infection.
We would like to also acknowledge that some supermarkets are offering free hand gel although we are unsure of the quality. With our hand sanitiser gel UK certified data sheet, this proves quality of our product.
Why use Alcohol Hand Sanitiser over Alcohol Free Hand Sanitiser?
Hand Sanitiser Gel containing a substantial amount of alcohol content is proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria and virus particles. This is because alcohol destroys disease or pathogens by splitting a cell’s metabolism. Furthermore, studies have proven that hand sanitiser gel with an alcohol content above 60% works faster to kill a broader range of bacteria.
Our hand sanitiser alcohol gel is 70%. As a result, you are guaranteed to receive effective results when choosing us. On the other hand, sanitisers that do not contain alcohol, or a smaller amount, do not come with this guarantee. This means those who choose to use them are putting themselves at risk against harmful germs, as more of the particles may survive on the applicants skin.
Hand Sanitiser Gel Protects against:
- Suitable for Surgical / Medical use according to EN 1500, EN 13624 and EN 13727
- Virucidal – effective against enveloped viruses according to EN 14476
- Suitable for Veterinary use according to EN 1500 and EN 13727
- Yeasticidal according to EN 1650 and EN 13624
- Suitable for Domestic, Food, Industrial and Institutional use according to EN 1276, EN 1500 and EN 1650