AIR HYGIENE ENGINEER
Location: Field based, will be expected to travel within region and nationally
Working hours and pay: 45 hours a week shift work, Salary dependent on experience, door to door payment, with much greater potential for generously paid overtime and discretionary bonus scheme.
Why would YOU want to join Hydro-X?
At Hydro-X we want to look after and reward our staff. We strive to secure the development and promotion of our employees to ensure they can stay with us for a long time and be happy in their position. As part of this, a new training program is coming online which will mean that new starters will receive free City & Guilds training in their work area, helping you to grow and develop with the company.
To keep up with the expansion of our business and despite the pandemic and related lockdowns, we are still on course for 25% growth!
You will also have the potential to substantially increase your income with our generous overtime policy and will be provided with a company vehicle, mobile phone, and tablet (where applicable)
Other benefits for our staff include incentivised discretionary bonuses, Free Westfield Health after 2 years, and My Hydro-Xtra which provides access to rewards, discounts, cashback, free counselling services, and a mental health & wellbeing hub.
Your responsibilities as an Air Hygiene engineer:
The duties will include, but are not limited to, working within the guidance provided by TR19 and associated company documents, and guidance, to ensure that any plant worked on is safe and free from the risks.
You may be expected to undertake some or all of the work below:
- Carry out kitchen extract system cleaning in accordance with TR19 Grease.
- Carry out ventilation systems cleaning in accordance with TR19.
- Carry out inspection of the Fire dampers in accordance with BS9999
- Installation of access doors into ventilation system in accordance with DW144.
- Conduct regular inspections of the physical plant as instructed.
- Follow a preventative maintenance program as instructed.
- Make recommendations for major repairs to the physical plant.
- Maintain personal equipment & chemical stocks inventories.
You will also be expected to undertake any other duties associated to the output of the Regional Team as required.
Why would WE want you to join Hydro-X?
- We’re looking for people that are organized, punctual, and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic people who have a willingness to learn new skills to better yourselves and Hydro-X.
- We’re looking for good communication skills, as well as people who are equally comfortable working alone as they are within a team.
- People who want to progress and develop their career within the industry.
Please note: Hydro-X operate a zero tolerance drugs policy for all our employees, and we do conduct random drug testing at regular intervals.
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Company events
- Company pension
- Referral program
- Store discounts
- Bike to work scheme
Hydro-X are an equal opportunity employer, and we follow non-discriminatory practices.