Apply Now

Location: Positions available UK wide
Working hours and Pay: Typically, Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm, door to door payment, with much greater potential for generously paid overtime and discretionary bonus scheme.

Why would YOU want to join Hydro-X?

At Hydro-X we want to look after and reward our staff. We strive to secure the development and promotion of our employees to ensure they can stay with us for a long time and be happy in their position. As part of this, a new training program is coming online which will mean that new starters will receive free City & Guilds training in their work area, helping you to grow and develop with the company.

To keep up with the expansion of our business and despite the pandemic and related lockdowns, we are still on course to grow by 25%!

You will also have the potential to substantially increase your income with our generous overtime policy and will be provided with a company vehicle, mobile phone, and tablet (where applicable)

Other benefits for our staff include incentivised discretionary bonuses, Free Westfield Health after 2 years, and My Hydro-Xtra which provides access to rewards, discounts, cashback, free counselling services, and a mental health & wellbeing hub. 

Your responsibilities as a Water Hygiene Technician:

  • Working within the guidance provided by the ACoP L8, HSG 274, water system monitoring and sampling including associated company documents and guidance.
  • Able to conduct weekly and monthly cooling tower analysis.
  • Able to conduct closed system analysis, testing and dosing.
  • Able to conduct cold water storage tank and cooling tower internal cleans.
  • Following a preventative maintenance program as instructed.
  • Providing same-day service reports as required.
  • Ensuring records are maintained.

Why would WE want you to join Hydro-X?

  • We’re looking for people that are organized, punctual, and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
  • We’re looking for enthusiastic people who have a willingness to learn new skills to better yourselves and Hydro-X
  • We’re looking for good communication skills, as well as people who are equally comfortable working alone as they are within a team
  • People who want to progress and develop their career within the industry

Please note: Hydro-X operate a zero tolerance drugs policy for all our employees and we do conduct random drug testing at regular intervals.


  • Company vehicle & fuel card
  • Company events
  • Company pension 
  • Referral program
  • Store discounts
  • Bike to work scheme
  • Wellness 

Hydro-X are an equal opportunity employer, and we follow non-discriminatory practices.