Mark Walker Getting The Green Light
Welcome Mark Walker
We are delighted to unveil our new Account Manager for Hydro-X Air. Please give a warm welcome to Mark Walker.
During Mark’s initiation and induction, he received a brief tour of the recently established training facilities exclusively dedicated to Hydro-X Air. We had the opportunity to interview Mark and explore his extensive expertise in the field.
Spotlight On Mark Walker
1. Can you shed some light on your previous work experience and how it relates to your new Head of Sales role at Hydro-X Air?
I have an extensive background in the Commercial Kitchen Extraction industry, attending sites to design systems to meet customer needs as well as all legislation. So you could say I have a good knowledge for the need and importance of cleans along with Fire Dampers.
2. What motivated you to pursue a career in this industry, and how do you envision leveraging your past experiences to contribute to the team’s success?
My most recent position was as a Sales Executive for a well-known fan manufacturer, where I built good relationships with contractors & consultants in the South West, and I look forward to speaking with some of them again soon in this new role. I feel that these roles have given me a good foundation for a successful career at Hydro-X Air
3. What excites you about working for Hydro-X Air?
Hydro-X has a big reputation, which I feel will only be growing bigger over the coming months and years, and, not only with Hydro-X having different divisions, being part of Marlowe PLC opens up huge opportunities for my career.
4. What’s your favourite meal after a long day at work?
I’m a sucker for a good pizza
5. What do you do in your spare time to switch off from work?
I have a great little dog named Loki, who is as entertaining as they come so he keeps me on my toes. I also collect vinyl & read a fair bit (i know, very old school) so i spend an awful lot of time listening to music, with a book in my hand. I’m currently reading Troy by Stephen Fry.
I try to play a bit of golf where time & weather allow, i’m absolutely dreadful, but still enjoy trying”
6. And finally, If you were a superhero or a fictional character, who would you be and why?
It would have to be The Invisible Man, the amount of mischief that could be caused would be amazing!