Pay: Basic salary of £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience & industry knowledge. Plus, uncapped commission. OTE in excess of £50k per year, plus benefits
We are looking for an ambitious account manager or Business development manager to join our team. Hydro-X Air is a specialist ventilation hygiene services company providing effective compliance for organisations all over the UK.
As an account manager you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the Company’s business with existing customers by ensuring that they are fully aware of the range of products and services we deliver and provide.
The role will suit someone from a sales background who has worked within Air Hygiene, HVAC or facilities management previously
Experience within environmental services is required with Air Hygiene services being advantageous
On a day to day basis you can expect to be involved in tasks such as:
- Renewing contracts on time, including a compliance check & Hydro-Caring
- Winning new business in prospects (making calls to prospects on a regular basis and making new appointments)
- Winning new business in existing customers
- Maintaining an up-to-date al aspects of the CRM list of contacts
- Raising and processing all quotes via CRM
- Customer and Sales Expectations
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual Sales Budget
- Arrange regular review meetings and follow up with logged actions
- Providing your line manager with accurate forecasting and updates
- Communicating compliance gaps on customer sites & supporting them to resolve them as per Hydro-X internal processes
- Taking ownership of bottlenecks until they are paid
Some of the Responsibilities include but not limited to are:
- The effective and on time servicing of the customer accounts for which the Account Manager is responsible including weekly visits, when appropriate.
- Carrying out contracted visits to customers in accordance with the contractually agreed timetable.
- To manage the customers or territory assigned to the job incumbent in a manner which conforms to the market development strategy agreed with the relevant Regional Manager.
- To manage the product/service mix, pricing and margins according to the aims agreed with the relevant Regional Manager.
- to increase the Company’s market presence by ensuring that each prospective customer is fully briefed on the full range of the Company’s products and services.
- The effective use of the Company customer and prospective customer contact activities tools and systems.
- Planning of diary at least 2 weeks in advance using the Outlook diary (Service and Sales Calls)
Hydro-X is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Account management: 1 year (required)
- air hygiene, HVAC, or ventilation: 1 year (required)
- B2B sales: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)