Legionella Control Association (LCA) Corresponding Terms
The below terms and conditions apply to Legionella control products and services supplied by Hydro-X.
Products and services supplied in relation to Legionella control are supplied with the aim of compliance with Legionella-related legislation and guidance. This includes but is not limited to –
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH)
- Notification of Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers Regulations
- HSG 274 (parts 1-3) – The control of Legionella bacteria
- HSG 282 – Control of legionella and other infectious agents in spa-pool systems
- HTM 04-01 – Safe water in healthcare premises
Approved Code of Practice (ACOP)
- Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L8 – Legionnaires’ disease
Where contracts for Legionella control services are initiated, Hydro-X will discuss the responsibilities of each party with you prior to contract commencement. We will detail and explain all of our clients’ obligations under the above legislation/guidance.
Acceptance of quotations for provision of Legionella control services from Hydro-X are deemed to confirm understanding of your obligations under health and safety legislation related to Legionella and acceptance of respective responsibilities as per our Hydro-Care contract planner document.
Hydro-X are registered with the Legionella Control Association for the service categories quoted.
Hydro-X’s current certificate of registration with the Legionella Control Association can be viewed HERE