Hydro-Solv – Solid Chemical Dosing System
Innovative Technologies have allowed us to offer a completely new range of “Enhanced – Beyond Threshold Cooling Water Traced Solid Inhibitors”. Our range of Hydro-Solv systems have been manufactured with an aim to improve water quality and to help premises with compliance. They are suitable for use alongside:
- Boiler Systems
- Cooling Systems
Hydro-Solv aims to prevent scale and corrosion (which doesn’t just affect the quality, it negatively impacts system efficiency too). The use of water treatment chemicals is paramount to maintaining a healthy system, but how exactly should these chemicals should be introduced to a system, which can cause a bit of a headache.
We understand that introducing Liquid Chemistry can complicate the process (in areas where liquid dosing is not suitable for H&S or space considerations) and are glad to provide a viable solution. By using Hydro-Solv chemicals in combination with an EnduroTEQ dissolver, you can replace liquid chemicals, saving space and reducing COSHH / H&S hazards in the process – see our video to the right as an example.
Features of Hydro-Solv
- This product line is not a replacement of standard chemistry – it’s there for specific situations where liquid chemistry is not practical.
- Reduces greatly the chance of splashback and water wastage – reducing H&S issues and COSHH issues.
- The Hydro-Solv packaging is easily recyclable and completely environmentally friendly (non-hazardous waste)
- Built-in Flow Control which allows you to dose exactly what the systems require – reducing chemical usage whilst offering improved efficiency of dosing.
- LEDs are clearly visible on the system which allows you to check the status of the dissolver
- Simple 2-piece design made up of sturdy components
- It’s a small, space efficient unit (especially in comparison with a chemical drum)
- Non contact level control, it’s a stationery piece of kit, and can be used with multiple bottles/discs
Benefits of Hydro-Solv
- Improved scale and corrosion protection
- Reduced Legionella Risks
- Plant Longevity
- Saving water and Energy
- Reduced Down time
- Real time monitoring – (No manual presence required)
- Monitor control remotely
- Peace of mind
- Compliance records maintained 365 days a year every 15 seconds
- Optimisation of Health and Safety
- Continual operation of Cooling System without compromise.
Includes Advanced PTSA Tracing:
Hydro-Solv includes PTSA technology: an advanced method of accurately dosing inhibitor to your system as a constant rather than Peaks and Troughs as detailed within the graphs below. This enhances the ability of the inhibitor to do its job as it maintains the levels as a constant and by doing this provides excellent corrosion protection, increased plant longevity, the ability to control corrosion and optimisation of chemical and water savings.
Inhibitor dosing via old antiquated proportional control – over and under dosing
Inhibitor dosing via PTSA controlled dosing – Straight line corrosion protection