Booking Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are Hydro-X Training Limited’s Booking Conditions for training courses, as published on our website. These become binding when a place on a Hydro-X Training course is booked and confirmed, whether this is in respect to a remote course booking, a classroom course booking, or on-site delivery.
Booking Conditions and Information
- Under normal circumstances, payment of the course fee, together with the VAT, must be received by Hydro-X Training before the course starts. Delegates are at risk of not being allowed to join the course if payment has not been received by the course start date. An invoice will be raised on booking and payment will be expected within 30 days of the invoice date (or sooner if the course starts during this period).
- Refunds for cancellations requested by the customer will be given only if notice in writing is received, and acknowledged, by Hydro-X Training. Hydro-X Training shall be entitled to charge a cancellation fee as follows:
- Less than 4 weeks’ notice or non-attendance – 100% of the course fee plus 100% of the accommodation charge where appropriate
- 4 – 8 weeks written notice – 50% of the course fee
- 8 – 12 weeks written notice – 25% of the course fee
- 12 weeks + written notice – Full Refund will be given
- Should a delegate wish to transfer their booking to an alternative date, the following admin charges will apply:
- 4 weeks or more notice – admin charge of 10% of the course fee. Courses can only be transferred up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date. No transfers will be accepted in the 4 weeks preceding the course. Should a transferred booking be subsequently cancelled then the cancellation fees outlined above will be applied, as from the original start date of the original booking.
- Web-Conference course bookings / changes / postponements:
- We have specifically designed our unique web-conference range of courses to allow flexibility to the learner
- On this basis, we allow delegates to freely rearrange their course date at short notice, free of charge
- please give us as much notice as possible ahead of the course to avoid dissapointment
- The course fee includes tuition, training materials, and handouts as appropriate to the course. Where accommodation is included as part of the course fee, the hotel will be at the discretion of Hydro-X Training, and will take the form of suitably located hotels. No refund will be payable by Hydro-X Training in respect of any meal not taken by a delegate attending any course where such a meal is included in the course fee. Any other facilities or resources provided by Hydro-X Training (at the request of a delegate) and not expressly stated to be included in the course fee will be charged separately and will be payable on receipt of the facility or resource, or on receipt of the Hydro-X Training invoice, whichever first occurs.
- If any payment due to Hydro-X Training is in arrears for more than 30 days, the payment of all sums owed by the customer to Hydro-X Training shall become due immediately, and Hydro-X Training may charge interest on a daily basis at the rate of four percent above the base rate of Barclays Bank in force, from the due date for payment until the date of receipt.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility, having referred to relevant Hydro-X Training course information and literature, including the course overview and delegate prerequisites (if any) for the course which is available to view on our website: hydro-x.co.uk/hx-training to ensure the course is suitable for the Delegate’s requirements. Hydro-X Training will provide the course with reasonable care and skill but makes no other warranty or representation about quality, suitability or otherwise in relation to the course or course content. Hydro-X Training accepts no liability in the event that the content of the course does not meet the Customer’s or the Delegate’s requirements.
- In unusual circumstances it may be necessary for Hydro-X Training to reschedule a course upon which a booking has been made. If the rescheduled dates of the course are not convenient to the Customer, Hydro-X Training’s liability will be limited only to a refund of the fees paid, if any. Hydro-X Training reserves the right to change the course location within reasonable proximity to the original planned location.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, design rights and know-how in or relating to the course or course materials provided, or made available in connection with the course, remain the sole property of Hydro-X Training or its licensors and no copies of course materials may be made unless expressly agreed in writing by Hydro-X Training. The Customer agrees, for itself and on behalf of its Delegate(s), that by booking a course or courses the Customer and its Delegate (s) will agree to be bound by, and will comply with, any licences and agreements applicable to course materials and/or the means of delivery of course materials and Services (as defined below).
- All delegates will be required to abide by any site security and health and safety measures operating at the course location. Hydro-X Training reserves the right to deny anyone access to its premises or courses if, in its absolute discretion, it deems it appropriate to do so for any reason. Its sole responsibility in those circumstances will be to refund the course fees to the Customer for any course to which the individual has been denied access. If the Customer or delegate concerned has broken the terms of this or any other relevant Agreement, no refunds will be made.
- Certificates will normally only be sent to the booker, and will not normally be issued until full payment, together with the VAT, has been received by Hydro-X Training.
Courses on Customer’s Nominated Site or Own Premises
The following conditions are an extension/amendment of the Hydro-X Training Booking Conditions 1-10 above and shall apply where a course is provided as a customer specific course at a customer provided and/or nominated location (“on-site course”):
- Only a director or employee of the Customer shall be entitled to attend an on-site course unless otherwise agreed in writing by Hydro-X Training.
- The content, timing and venue of an on-site course will be agreed by Hydro-X Training. All necessary resources and facilities will, at the Customer’s expense, be provided by the Customer in accordance with Hydro-X Training’s stated minimum requirements for the course, as communicated by Hydro-X Training.
- The Customer will take all reasonable steps to safeguard the personnel or representatives of Hydro-X Training when on the Customer’s premises as well as any property brought onto such premises for the purpose of providing the course.
- Hydro-X Training accepts no liability for unsatisfactory or incomplete delivery of on-site training caused by inappropriate or inadequate resources or equipment being made available by the customer for the purpose of delivering the course on-site.
Course Booking Information
Once you have made your booking for a Hydro-X Training course, you will receive:
- Invoice: the terms of payment are noted above.
- Course Joining Instructions: These provide you with essential information about the course such as location, start and finish times, and are typically sent 2 weeks before course commencement in the case of classroom courses. In the event of Remote (web-conference) bookings, login instructions are typically sent on the day of booking.